Sunday, February 2, 2014

Introduction

Hello friends! I hope you are doing very well today.



So, who is this person talking to me?

Well, first of all, my name is Katelyn Fleming. I am a 21 year old student at the University of South Alabama studying Elementary Education. I love children and have always enjoyed working with them, for this reason I am pursuing a career in educating the mind, loving tender hearts, and inspiring and changing lives. Currently, I am planning to teach deaf students. My family is the most amazing one you could ever imagine. There are a lot of us and we all enjoy being together…. ALL the time! We party and celebrate everything and anything from holidays to birthdays to surgeries to just being together. And when I say we party, we go all out and throw the best of bashes. Best of all my family has always been the greatest support team (along with my friends). Speaking of, I have been blessed with the best of friends who do their best to get me sane! (Since I could talk for days about my friends and family, I will just leave it at that and tell you about them another day.) Most importantly, I am a child of God, and I am working towards a better relationship with Him every day.

Why the smell is this girl rambling on and on?

A couple of semesters ago, I took a course on using technology and media in the classroom. The major portion of this class was a blog that we had to create and keep up. As time consuming as it was, it was one of my favorite courses. Since the end of that semester, I have wanted to start a personal blog, but because I am an expert procrastinator and a horrible decision maker it hasn’t been accomplished… until now! This blog wasn’t started with the mindset that everyone online would read it. It is simply going to be used as a personal journal or a place to voice something that has been on my mind a lot lately. I fully believe in venting and/or talking things out; however, I am not especially good at speaking my thoughts and feelings, I am much better at writing them down. So that is the purpose of my blog, to have a place to speak my thoughts, to journal my days, to document my growth, and to write about life. Thanks for reading and if you would like to follow along with my endless ramblings, come along!

No comments:

Post a Comment